information-analytical system of search and processing of information in the field of construction and other activities, as well as search and processing of own information, entered into the system "AIMAP" (revised from 18.05.2022)
Access to the information-analytical system of search and processing of information in the field of construction and other activities, as well as search and processing of own information, entered into the system "AIMAP" (hereinafter - "AIMAP") provides the ability to obtain information (including consolidated) and relevant analytical data in the field of construction and other activities in Ukraine, as well as the ability to enter and edit your own data on construction sites. Access to the AIMAP System is carried out in the manner prescribed by the issued license, in accordance with the forms of requests specified therein for searching, creating, and editing information (software web interface, API settings, etc.).
Access to the AIMAP System through the website: https://app-en.aimapa.com is carried out after registration and authorization. Registration in the AIMAP System is carried out by filling in the registration forms specified in the AIMAP System. A message with the code required to confirm the account is sent to the postal address specified during registration. Access to the AIMAP System is carried out after the Licensee's identification by authorization - entering the login and password entered by the Licensee during registration in the Personal Account (Licensee's personal web page).
The ability to properly access the AIMAP System via the website: https://app-en.aimapa.comand obtain the necessary information through it is provided only if you use the latest versions of Internet browsers that receive official security updates, compatibility fixes, and technical support.
Automated Workstation (AWP) is the ultimate computer equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) within a single browser on such equipment through which the Licensee provides current access to the AIMAP System. Simultaneous current access to the AIMAP System from several devices and/or Internet browsers installed on one device is excluded.
AIMAP User is any person, including the Licensee, who uses the AIMAP System.
During the term of the right to use the AIMAP System, the Licensee may:
- receive information (including summary) and relevant analytical data using the AIMAP System and use them to ensure its activities;
- generate and/or edit in the section "AIMAP" information, which is provided with the appropriate forms of requests for the formation and/or editing.
- contact the Licensor's technical support service using the feedback form provided by the AIMAP System or by sending a message to the Licensor's e-mail specified in the AIMAP System if you have any questions regarding the use of the AIMAP System (including about obstacles/lack of access). In this case, you must provide your login, name (name and surname), and if necessary - other information confirming the right of access.
- comply with the terms of the Agreement on the right to use software products (hereinafter - the "Agreement") issued licenses, extended license terms, and these Rules, as well as the prohibitions and restrictions provided by them;
- when forming and/or disseminating information in the section of the AIMAP System, intended for the dissemination of information by users of the AIMAP System, to comply with the requirements of legislation and generally accepted ethical norms;
- provide true, accurate, and complete information about yourself, as well as other information necessary to fulfill the terms of the Agreement;
- ensure the security of information required for authorization in the AIMAP System (logins, access passwords, etc.);
- immediately notify the Licensor of any violations of its rights under the AIMAP System by third parties (if the Licensee is aware of such violations), and assist the Licensor in promptly terminating such violations and recording evidence of their existence.
Licensee is prohibited from:
- to decompile the databases available in the AIMAP System in order to transfer information to other information retrieval systems or for other purposes;
- use in their own information products images of the interface of the AIMAP System without the permission of the Licensor;
- provide access to any third parties (except employees and/or authorized representatives of the Licensee) to the AIMAP System;
- to place analytical data of the AIMAP System as a part of any other information retrieval systems, computer programs, electronic and/or printed publications without the permission of the Licensor, as well as to carry out any paid payment to any third parties (including number, via the Internet);
- interfere with the functioning of the AIMAP System and try to gain access to it using methods that do not correspond to the forms of requests specified in it to search, generate and edit information (web interface, API settings, etc.), including other software means;
- issue permits (licenses, sublicenses) to any third parties for the right to use the AIMAP System
- use the AIMAP System contrary to the Rules of Use of the AIMAP System, as well as for purposes that contradict the legislation of Ukraine.
Licensor reserves the right to moderate and/or delete information generated by Licensee in the section of the AIMAP System intended for generating and/or editing information of the AIMAP System if the formation of such information contradicts the provisions of these Rules and/or applicable law. Licensor does not control or direct the actions of users in the formation of information that they disseminate in the "AIMAP". The formation of the content and dissemination of this information is carried out by users of the "AIMAP" System solely at their own discretion.
Licensee must refrain from using the AIMAP System in any way that contradicts the terms of the Agreement, the licenses issued, the extended license terms, and these Rules.